RE: New Virus -NIMBDA

From: Rodney Lewis (rlewis@nicorenergy.com)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 01:28:21 EDT

Unfortunately I have some of the dumbest lusers on the planet here...
Content filter gets turned on tonight (setup the monitoring portion last
Friday), and those sites are going into my block file. May even use my login
script to block IE from downloading files for the unwashed masses. We'll see
how far the big boss let's me go now...

-Rodney