Re: Going to meet the mayor

From: hemi@charter.net
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 09:18:02 EDT

Jason Hatcher on the R/T list got to do that a few weeks ago
here in Atlanta at AMS. He lives right across the street
from the track and said the truck was very nice. Said they
wouldn't let anyone drive the Sport with the 20" Chromies on
it though.

Jack 3

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001 20:56:42 EDT
 Y2KDakuda@aol.com wrote:
> Got my invite to go to one of the events for the New Ram.
> We get to be some
> of the first to drive them and have some fun. They have
> courses set up for us
> to take them out and test the limits. I'll take lots of
> photos. the event is
> Sept 29th.
>
> Chris Lambert
> 01 Graphite Quad Cab 4.7
> 00 CC 4.7 IB (sold) miss that beast)
> 99 CC 3.9 (lemon)

<TEXTAREA NAME="Signature" ROWS="4" COLS="60"><TEXTAREA
NAME="Signature" ROWS="4" COLS="60"><TEXTAREA
NAME="Signature" ROWS="4" COLS="60">
W Jack Hilton III
Dakota R/T Club Division 2 Rep.
www.DakotaRT.com