Re: Re: Going to meet the mayor

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 23:14:00 EDT

Chris!!...dont u dare get rid of your new Quad Cab.

BTW,have you joined my Quad Cab list yet?

David Digney
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T
3.9 V6,42RE,3.55,Rancho RS5000 Shocks
Mobil 1 10w30,Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,
K&N Home-Brew,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen
DML Member/Wisconsin DML Representative
Dakota USA Member/Wisconsin Chapter President
"My 3.9 Magnum kicks ass"