RE: Re: Updated pics of SmokinDakota(New seats and

From: Smokindakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 13:01:43 EDT

We cut it out to make it a walkthrough. Its going to be my 2 door
Durkota(Durango/Dakota hybrid). We have 2 civic seats we are putting in the
bed facing forward. On the doors I removed the door lock plunger because my
doors don;t lock. I have no need for a lock when the handles are shaved. We
are going to redo the doors and shave off the door lock and window controls
with fiberglass and build a center console to house the window switches and
guages for the air tanks.

Steven

http://www.smokindakota.com
http://www.soundofprestige.com