Re: Re: Gen II vs. Gen III, on looks alone

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 13:27:08 EDT

I wouldn't be so quick to make that statement!!!

2K R/T R/C: Stock except for slicks and MP Computer on my most recent 1/4
mile trial.
14.58@92+ 9.25 @ 1/8
98 Sport R/C 5spd 3.92 is good for 9.25@73 (pre-Vortech) in the 1/8 with
slicks and headers.

Take that you 6er. Had to throw that one in there with all of this V6 vs
V8 stuff.

TonyC

LowR/T - 2000 R/T R/C IB 3/4 drop, clear fronts, MP Computer
Black & Blown - 98 Sport R/C Black 5.2 5spd 3.92, Vortech S/C, Caltracs,
Hooker Headers
(and if this isn't enough for you, wait til I get the rest of my parts for
my Vorteched 408 for the 98 Sport!!)