kenne bell semihemi

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 21:16:08 EDT

hey guys
get this they kb said that they wont reflash the optimizer to change the
shift points because "the drivetrain cant handle it"..come on..so 6psi will
not hurt it. so you get around 15 hp by changing the shift points so why do
they sale 9 psi kits? the 9 psi boost is less hp. what kind of logic is
this.his name was victor hewould not let me talk to a tech. he just gave me
a fax number.i bought the sc kit guages and the kb headers they are
beggining to piss me off..anybody have a solution to my problem aside
driving to kookoomunga ca.