Re: passed 200K in my '95 DAK

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 00:46:36 EDT

Congratulations, Victor! I commend you for taking care of your tuck well
enough to go 200k. I'm sorry to hear the tranny didn't last, as I'm also
running an NV-3500 and would like to think it was going to last at least
200k w/o anything more than fluid changes, but it doesn't look too good! Is
your truck still in good shape? How about some pics so we can see how it's
doing? Do you drive your truck hard, or are you pretty easy on it? What
about towing/ hauling?

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html