Re: passed 200K in my '95 DAK

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 14:26:23 EDT

Might want to do the timing chain soon, to get another 200k
out of it..double roller chain.

Sam '00 RT & '95 (Gone, sold it!-- to a guy on ebay that
will rebuild/replace whatever is needed-- so it will live a
long long life!)

--- victor.williams@byers.com wrote:
> I passed the 200,000 mile mark today in my 1995 CC.
> That 318 Magnum is a durn good engine.
>
> I had to replace a few things since I picked it up new 7
> years ago but
> nothing major and it's still going strong..
> I replaced water pump,fan clutch and radiator, the rear
> main seal and motor
> mounts had to be replaced and that's about it under the
> hood.
> I had the NV3500 rebuilt around 150k miles cause it
> started whining a
> little in cold weather I thought it deserved a look
> inside.
>
> Good Dakota !!
>
> Victor Williams / GA
> 1995 CC Sport, 5 sp, 318, 3.55LSD, Jardine Catback ,
> Jacobs ign.

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com