Would not idle

From: DML list (wknight40@home.com)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 15:29:18 EDT

Put a new Dynomax on the truck yesterday. At first it would not idle
properly. After it warmed up then it would come to a normal idle. This
morning it did idle like it should. Was this just from the engine being
able to get the exhaust out easier or someting else I need to check into.
The check engin light never came on. The truck is a 97 SLT V6 automatic.
The only other thing I've done to the engine is a home brew air intake. The
AIT adjuster is next on my list of affordable mods. TIA Bill Knight