Re: Would not idle

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 15:44:48 EDT

when you make changes that effect air or fuel the computer has to correct
itself..i dont want to steer you wrong im not a mechanic..the first mod on
my 98r/t was the air intake and the exhaust system..my truck did the exact
same thing..also if you change your battery the cp goes back to its original
configuration. you should not worry. if it does this too often then have it
checked out..