Re: Re: 1991 Dak 5.2l questions Attn. Doug Myers

From: Doug Myers (dougmyers@starpower.net)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 19:22:02 EDT

Hi Sam,

    The 5.9L is running good, at least for the 2 days I've driven it. I
dropped it off wednesday for the 3" exhaust, and thursday I sent the PCM to
Mike Leach for a custom flash. I won't have the PCM back until tuesday. I
can let the list know more then :-).

Doug Myers
'99 Dakota RC/SB 5.9L/5-speed/3.92SG

""Sam South"" <sawcut64@mediaone.net> wrote in message
> How's that 5.9 running? I haven't heard you say much about it.
> Sam South
> ET 13.61,MPH 105.88
> 95 Dak, 5.9L,3.90 LSD,5-speed
> http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html