Re: 92 5.2L Dak dead Help please!

From: Aaron Gasparich (acg302@ptd.net)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 22:31:19 EDT

I also have a 92 dak, love the thing, but the six isnt enough for me,
anyway, a couple of years ago i had the same problem your having, it was my
feul pump. I wasnt getting any spark either whick perplexed me and made me
think it was something else. I geuss the cpm shuts off the spark if the feul
pump is dead, but thats my geuss, good luck to you with that problem
-Aaron