Re: Was: Bernd's New Look!, Now: Texas Food

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 18:32:17 EDT

Nah, you need to go to a Taqueria over on Jackson-Keller just inside loop
410. Don't remember the name, but it is next to a Tejano club...

For breakfast, go to Estella's over in southwest SA(I think that's right,
it's been a while since I've been there)... they have a mariachi band that
plays every Sat. and Sun. until noon... bith places are Good and cheep

Later,
Tom "Slick"
Former San Antonio resident