Re: RE: Gas Mileage and Rear Suspension Poping

From: Eric Carter (ecarter_umr@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 18:12:08 EDT

Sorry, have to interject here... Rotaries are pretty nifty. I've got an 85
Rx7. 135hp out of 1.3 liters, and in 1985!!! What I wouldn't do for 470hp
out of my 4.7 (if only it worked that way) And I get better gas mileage in
the little car (sure can't haul nuthin though) Just wanted to add my $.02

Eric
2001 QC 4x4 4.7l
1985 rx7 Gsl-Se
both black ;)

"Bernd D. Ratsch" wrote:

>Not to worry Carl, the Rotary engines make more power per cubic inch
>than any other engine. (And damn they're easy to rebuild.) ;)
(Used