Re: Off-topic and really freaky

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 22:48:48 EDT

This load of hooey again? No aircraft or flight ID number in the US has
this format. Once again, someone with too much time on their hands got
really, really bored (not you) and laid this out on the net in front of
unsuspecting people who fall for it hook, line and sinker.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com