A few questions

From: Jeff Trithart (homesteadworkshop@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 01:08:29 EDT

I don't have the magazine right here in front of me so bear with me!!
Was thumbing thru the latest issue of 4 wheel and off-road, they mention a
recall of Dakota's, Durango's and Ram's for drivers side air bags. Does
anyone know anything else?

This same issue, 4 wheel parts wholesale i believe, lists a 99-00 Dakota 3"
lift kit under the Rancho directory. It includes shocks and lists for
$1399.00. Anyone know anything else about this lift kit?

Finally, does anyone make a seat specific ( as in it is made to fit) seat
cover for a Gen III bucket seat?

Many thanks in advance
Jeff Trithart
00 CC 4.7/5spd 4by