Re: A few questions

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 10:51:03 EDT

Rancho didn't make a lift kit as of a couple weeks ago for '00 4x4 Daks - nor
did anyone else. They changed the steering from recirculating ball to rack &
pinion and as of yet, no one has released a new kit to accomodate it. There
aren't any really good suspension lifts for 4x4 Daks, unfortunately - IFS makes
it a PITA and the market is small compared to F**d and C***y. All the
available kits actually result in LESS ground clearance, and you can fit the
same size tires with a 3" body lift as you can a 3" suspension lift - and pay
no clearance penalty with the body lift.