Re: ATTN: V6 owners..............Exhuast survey

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 00:30:55 EDT

I had a gibson....changed to a dynomax when it went....the dynomax is much too
loud....thats with a free flow cat
Bob

--
Lowered 1998 Metallic Red Extended Cab
2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Street Scene Roll Pan, Shaved Tailgate, Lund Wiper

New Pictures "by Chuck" at http://www.intense99dak.com/bob.htm