ATTN: V6 owners..............Exhuast survey

From: Punch (2punch.crash2000@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 16:48:47 EDT

o.k. will place my exhaust order on Thursday, I will be buying a dynomax
( I know someone can get this for me at cost+)

I am looking for owners of v6's that have dynomax, and their opinions on the
complete cat-back kit, my questions are:

1. did you notice a great performance boost?
2. are the exhaust terribly loud? (don't want to piss off the neighbours)
3. easy to install? (hmm, something about getting the old muffler off,
worries me)
4. Dynomax has a 2.5 inlet and a choice of 2.5 or 3" tailpipe, which would
be better for a more bass sounding tone?

** 5. I would like pictures, and hopefully sound clips, of V6's with Dynomax
exhaust's.

thanks

oh; bernd the TB will be next year sorry, and thanks for the help.