Re: I need a show of hands Please!

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 12:15:25 EDT

About 1700-1800 miles

David A. Digney
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T,Magnum V6,42RE,3.55,Rancho RS5000 Shocks
Mobil 1 10w30,AC Oil Filter,Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,K&N Home-Brew,
Gutter-Guard Grill Screen,Sport Masters Tonneau Cover
Member of the "Dakota Mailing List" & Wisconsin District Representative
Member of DakotaUSA & Wisconsin Chapter President
webpage at: "http://communities.msn.com/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"