Re: IAT Adjuster and Pinging

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 17:02:15 EDT

When the box is OFF, you're using your IAT Sensor that's on the manifold. The
box is bypassed unless the switch is ON.

Remove your airhat and crack the TB blades wide open (with the engine off) and
check for any oil film on the bottom of the manifold. Also, did you get your
fuel anywhere else (since last fillup )?

- Bernd