Re: Electric tailgate lock

From: Jeff Trithart (homesteadworkshop@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 01:05:27 EDT

$125 Canadian. Kit comes complete with all wiring harnesses, connectors,
etc. Wiring comes thru the bottom of the tailgate into a quick connector.
The provided harness is then run along the drivers side frame rail, into the
cab and hooked to the power door lock lock/unlock wires. simple as that!!

The unit is made by Pace-Edwords and sold under the Pop-Lock brand.

Jeff Trithart