Re: 6lug to 5 lug

From: redmopar99 (redmopar99@ntlworld.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 15:16:06 EDT

Anybody have an answer for this one? I am looking at doing the same thing
with my truck. Either I don't like the selection of the 6 bolt wheels, or
the wheels I want aren't a patter that can handle a 6 bolt pattern.

Aaron
1999 RC V6 4X2
"... if you're ahead of a Mopar in a
race, let up before you get to top gear.
Something about them Mopars."