Re: Re: 6lug to 5 lug

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 19:21:08 EDT

go to my site, I have all the info there...............

except that you will need pre-97 spindles with the rotors
(I think they should work)

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)