Re: TB Spacer (Attn: Patrick)

From: Mike Gibbons (gibbons@onemain.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 20:00:28 EDT

Yes, I agree with Bernd's earlier statement. Prove it!

If your products are in fact superior, you shouldn't be concerned with
passing one to Bernd for Dyno testing. I think he has proven himself to be
an impartial judge of Dak products for the 2+ years I've subscribed to this
list.

If you can not, or will not supply one for testing, please refrain from
using the DML as a means of advertising. Please follow Bernd's lead. It's OK
to announce the availability of a product you make, a service you provide or
to provide support on those products when asked, but don't prattle on and on
about how "yawn", 'mine is the best and everyone else's is junk'..

As for the "aerospace companies" you supply, I see that you have pictures of
a Raytheon (formerly Beech) Starship and King Air on your website. Does this
infer you are a Raytheon Aircraft Company supplier? I happen to work for RAC
in the Technical Support Division. I would be interested in seeing a list of
P/N's you supply to us. If your company does, in fact, supply components to
us, you should be listed as one of our suppliers.

I'm sure you've contacted Raytheon's Legal Dept. for permission to use the
likeness of our aircraft in a business venture, right???

Mike G.