online diary...off-topic

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 19:59:19 EDT

I invite you guys to read this. This guy (the CEO of CoffeeCup) is to be
commended as he is NOT the typical buisnessman. He has written a diary of
events which hee keeps online. This guy has also given millions of copies of
free software and pins, all in the name of this tragedy. I myself am
impressed:
Here is yet another of many messages I received today as a registered
CoffeeCup user: (by the way, the software is excellent and I highly
recommend it to build the Dak site of your dreams :-))

"Hello,

Thank you for putting our Charity banner on your site.

The banner has now raised over $1 million dollars for various
charities and counting. You are all true heroes !

We now have Free Metal Remembrance Pins for you.
Our CEO paid for these himself to show Unity & Loyalty among those
who will Remember & also for those who put Banners on their pages.
Keep putting those banners up, help will be needed for years to come.

Get Your Free Pin Here:

http://www.coffeecup.com/attack/

=================

You are the historians of our time. The keepers of the words.
It is our responsibilty for our children and generations to come
to write this down, to remember, and to share what we have seen and
what we will learn. When we are all gone this must be recalled as
if it happened yesterday.

You own today. It is yours to share.

Our CEO's Diary Comments are here:

http://www.coffeecup.com/attack/comments.txt