Re: RE: Re: rocker arm ratio and cams

From: Aaron Gasparich (acg302@ptd.net)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 10:33:35 EDT

I gave huges engines a call and they told me the same thing, but i'm not
using my truck for truck use, the only thing i'm gonna be hauling is ass, so
rpms are good, I'm also gonna be getting r/t heads and full length headers
and an intake with bigger injectors. I told huges what i'm doin and they
said if thats all i'm doin with the truck i better get a plunger to suck my
eyeballs out, casue its gonna nock em in, but a 360 would be nice i'd have
to say, would my tranny be able to hold up to the addd torque though, i have
an ax-15, all my researsh says its every bit as good as a nv3500, but i dont
know, i think chrysler switched to the np out of cost. Any advice? i just
may go look for a 360 now, but that tranny.......
-Aaron