From: Kathy and/or Chris Carton (carton@madriver.com)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 06:17:19 EDT

We're glad to finally meet some of you, too. Thanks to Andy and Bob for
feeding us. I'll have lots of photo's on the site in a few days. Gotta go
for now, off to Epping.

Kathy

www.cruznlo.com

Subject: DML: Re: Back from The Valley!
I'll secong that ;-) It was wonderful to see everyone again and I had a
great time!
- --
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport