Re: RE: first wreck now: frame straightening

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 17:44:25 EDT

Thanks for the replies.

Well, I woke up today without a headache, but the bump is still there on my
head. Oh well, give it a week...

But... I looked further into the civic, and the lower control arm/trailing
arm is hecka bent, and there's some damage to the subframe on the rear.
Also looks like my driver's rear door is tweaked and bent and not aligning
correctly.

My question is. how much do frame shops charge to straighten out the frame?
i have a new picture that shows the crimp in the frame/subframe.

pictures will be on the same page again.
www.angelfire.com/ks2/Dester223/civicwreck.htm

dakota content is on
www.angelfire.com/ks2/Dester223/home.html
-Chuong