Re: Lebanon Valley Pix

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 17:51:23 EDT

Hey Bob & Susan ... Great job on your Lebanon page and nice write up as
well. I'll be sending an email your way to see if I can't get a couple full
size photos ;-)

I just finished uploading the pictures I took, but haven't had a chance to
do any write up yet :-( You can see the photos at
http://www.intense99dak.com/lebanon01.htm

Kevin - It only looks like I'm hard at work. Actually I never started
detailing my Dak until I got there and even then it wasn't my "usual" job.
Maybe I'm onto something here ... Spend days of detailing and not win
anything vs. spend an hour and win first ;-)

Let me say again that Loreen and I enjoyed the day and everyone's company
immensely!

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport