Re: I got a kick outa this!

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 22:30:21 EDT

Andy,
You may already be aware...but sometimes it's easier to make an iron on
yourself. I've done it in the past by finding a graphic I like and
purchasing the iron on paper, which simply fits right into your printer.
Especially when infant wear in concerned, it may be much easier than tryin
to find official dodge wear in infants sizes..

..0.02

--
Kevin Hoegen
99 Solar Yellow MAGNUM S/T CC

"Andy Levy" <andylevy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3BB7CDB6.F96A93A2@yahoo.com... > While we're on the subject of kids and Daks, does anyone know if anyone makes > Dodge, Dodge Truck or Dodge Motorsports t-shirts, etc. in small kids or even > infant sizes? > > "Kevin (MAGNUM S/T) Hoegen" wrote: > > > Today my wife and daughter came down to the basement to see what I was > > doing. I had the roof mat of the Dak hanging of the ceiling drying after I > > had treated it with Scotchguard and was getting all the wiring, switches etc > > to install into the dak. My wife is NOT a fan of the whole modification > > thing :-(, so she makes a habit of bustin my chops now and again about the > > time I spend on it. > > > > Well, out of the blue, my 8yr old daughter said, "Hey dad, wouldn't it be > > cool if you painted a Ram Head on your roof (pad) before you put it > > back?"......don't kids say the wildest things :-))) I'l have to admit this > > daddy got a little twinkle of insiration in his eye...but mommy wasn't as > > please. > > > > ...he he I have converted my daughter to a diehard Dakota fan! I'm gonna > > have to sit with her sometime and see if she has any other good ideas :-) > > > > -- > > Kevin Hoegen > > 99 Solar Yellow MAGNUM S/T CC > > http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen > > Flowmaster 3-chamber Dual outlet > > Stillen RP w/Dual Hooker Euro tips > > Quick-D TB/K&N Intake > > 180 RS T-stat/Taylor wires/Autolite plugs > > Centerforce II clutch > > SpeedTweaks IAT adjuster...etc....etc > > (add your link to my site: http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen/links.html ) > > -- > -andy > andylevy@yahoo.com > Maintainer, DML FAQ - http://www.dakota-truck.net/faq/ > http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/dakota/ > '99 CC 4x4 318 auto > >