Re: I got a kick outa this!

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 22:50:49 EDT

Printer? I, um...ah....I don't have a printer. I'm dead serious - my HP 690C
is more or less toasted and I haven't bothered replacing it. Been almost a year
and a half and I haven't missed it yet.

I was just fishing around, my girlfriend's brother asked me to pick a little
something for the tyke if I saw one in my travels.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com