RE: tire thump?

From: Davidson, Kevin (kevin.davidson@transcendata.com)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 11:56:40 EDT

Good! thanks for the info.

What kind of shocks are recommended? I don't do any offroading, just
a mix of highway and city, occasionally towing a boat. Can I just go
down to NAPA or autozone and buy whatever they list for my truck, or
should I specifically go for a particular aftermarket make/model?

thanks again
kevin d.
97 cc 3.9L 5sp 4x2