Fw: Hey Bernd - TCC Solenoid Control Circuit

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 01:16:11 EDT

Hey Bernd,

You did say that the TCC Solenoid Control Circuit for the 97-99's was B11
on the PCM right? That is the circuit it shows in my 96 Dakota FSM for my
truck...

I guess my computer is almost identical to the 97-99's...

I'll be bringing my FSM down with me to Houston...

How much for a nitrous kit(including installation Friday night)??? I need
more power!!!!

I'm bringing an extra set of tires for the burn-out competition... and a
pair of Drag Radials, too (not like I'll really need them!)

Later,
Tom "Slick"
"I wonder if I can set a land-speed record driving to Houston from
Dallas...Made it from Dallas to San Antonio in 2 hours and 50 minutes
once..."