Re: Fw: Hey Bernd - TCC Solenoid Control Circuit

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 01:25:31 EDT

So, with the TCC solenoid, what can be done? By creating a switch to keep
it "open" will not engage the torque converter clutch?

IF this is so, I'm goign to go do it tomorrow. I like the sound of this. I
think my torque converter clutch kicks on WAY too often.
-Chuong

<<

Hey Bernd,

You did say that the TCC Solenoid Control Circuit for the 97-99's was B11
on the PCM right? That is the circuit it shows in my 96 Dakota FSM for my
truck...

I guess my computer is almost identical to the 97-99's...

I'll be bringing my FSM down with me to Houston...