Re: How do you sell a Customized Dakota?

From: s_villaire@yahoo.com
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 08:17:06 EDT

Sorry to have to tell you this, but in less your truck is extremely unique,
and in show quality you don't get jack for the mods that you have performed.
Take the truck to a dealer and see what they tell you. You will be
disappointed, that is if they will even give you anything for it.
Your best bet would be to part out all of the mods, and return the truck to
stock form and sell it.
I bought my 95 Camaro Z28 from a guy that spent over $16,000 in mods (and he
saved every receipt) I still only paid $12,500 for the car two years ago
and it only had 22,000 original miles on it!

Good Luck,
Shawn