RE: new member/dodge rampage

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 08:27:35 EDT

Welcome Jerry!

As a former owner of a Ranger, how are you liking your Dak? BTW, Amethyst is
the color you couldn't spell ;)

I'm in SE Michigan but I know several people from the Augusta area. Let us
know if you have any questions and we will help out where ever possible!

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 255,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU