Survived Hurricane Juliette In Cabo

From: NITF@work.com
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 14:21:09 EDT

Just got back to San Diego after 6 days with no electricity, phones,
running water or roads. I had to carry my luggage across a river
because the hurricane and floods wiped out the bridge. While I am
crossing the river one thought came to mind, I wished the DML picnic
was held there because all of the people getting stuck trying to cross
could learn a thing or two from you guys!

Would have loved to see some Daks flying across carrying American
tourists to the airport.

NITF