Re: 3.55 rear end noise...what a Bitch!

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 00:43:29 EDT

  Just a little advice. It's not wise to rush a mechanic. One of two
things usually result....the job takes longer just to piss you off....or you
get exactly what you asked for, a rushed job. That usually results in
taking it back to have the same work done.
  I know what you mean about not having your truck, but there are times you
need to say hey, do whatever it takes to get it back in top shape.
  Or, you could always get rid of that old junky quad cab and get a real
dakota....a GEN II. (just a joke!)
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/