Re: RE: RE: NV 3500 capacity

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 22:38:29 EDT

Probably not going be an issue for you, and the tranny will
probably work for 100k+ miles like it should. If it does
need warranty work though, your dealership might baulk on
what's inside. The weird thing with Mopar manual
transmission fluid-- it doesn't list a viscosity, SAE# or
anything. Kinda like buying gasoline from a gas station
and all 3 pumps say 'GAS' on them with no octane. What are
you getting???

Sam

--- jay & dana <jay&dana@telus.net> wrote:
> Hmmm... Gee, I have a 97 Dak and I just replaced my
> NV3500 with Redline MTL
> a week ago, so far no problems but this doesn't sound
> good. Should I be
> worried? Anybody? Oh yeah, mine took exactly 2 US
> quarts.
>
> TIA
> Jay

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com