Any Intrest in a ARE Tonneu Cover for Gen 2 Dakota?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 22:40:48 EDT

I am jsut wodnering, my plan for my truck do not include my tonneu, so I was
wondering if anyone would be intrested in purchasing it. Still have factory
Aluminum Mounting clamps (no drill install) everything works great, latch and
all, it's electric blue (I think) with silver stripes(they matched my truck)
so It'd need to be repainted.. Lemme know, I an not thinking anything over
$500 (cost $645 new)

Greg