Re: Drive shaft

From: Mark Haney (mphaney@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 22:45:34 EDT

The driveshaft I'm not sure about...I'm almost certain it's a one piece, but
without running out and looking, I can't be sure.

As far as the brakes go, 9 inch drums are standard equipment, 11 inch drums
are an option. I ordered mine with the 11 inchers, but I've seen very few
like that. I suppose not may people bother.

Mark...
'00 CC SLT 4x4 4.7 5-speed 3.92 LSD