Re: Any Intrest in a ARE Tonneu Cover for Gen 2 Dakota?

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 03:42:48 EDT

just to let you know, i paid $75 for a used are fiberglass cover from a
junkyard a few monthes ago... it was in great shape and just needed to be
repainted.. so there is not much value in something like that.. sorry...

mike k
94 slt,cc,V6,2wd,auto, k&n,flowmaster 40 series, are fiberglass cover,
kenwood HU, CV, RF speakers, and so on..
http://www.hornok.cx/zig