1/25 2nd Gen Dakota Models

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 00:35:45 EDT

I would like to know if there is enough interest out there for a model of a
Gen II Dakota std cab. I was talking a while back to guy that said that he
could make resin-cast custom models.

These would not be build-it-yourself kits, but rather custom built to your
specifications, painted in the same factory color as your truck. Some custom
wheels or the stock 15x6 wheels would be available, no engine or opening
hood though.

I would like to know ahead of time if anyone would be interested in these
models, they would cost between $70-$90 if we can get together at least 40
orders, more orders would bring the cost down even more, but probably not
less than $60. Yes they would be expensive, but anything custom made is. A
club cab variant may be a possibility if enough people would be interested.
Also a III Gen R/T Dakota is also an Idea we have been cooking up and may be
a better possibility. If you were interested it would require a deposit to
get the ball rolling since these would be a limited production custom.

Let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks,
Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)