Re: 1/25 2nd Gen Dakota Models

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 17:56:55 EDT

Mark:

I'd be interested in a Club Cab. Doesn't matter that the hood doesn't
open since a stock engine wouldn't be an accurate reproduction of most
people on this list's engine anyway.

Thanks for this,

Richard
On Thu, 4 Oct 2001 00:35:45 -0400 "Mark Kuzia" <flyboy01@mediaone.net>
writes:
> I would like to know if there is enough interest out there for a
> model of a
> Gen II Dakota std cab. I was talking a while back to guy that said
> that he
> could make resin-cast custom models.
>
> These would not be build-it-yourself kits, but rather custom built
> to your
> specifications, painted in the same factory color as your truck.
> Some custom
> wheels or the stock 15x6 wheels would be available, no engine or
> opening
> hood though.
>
> I would like to know ahead of time if anyone would be interested in
> these
> models, they would cost between $70-$90 if we can get together at
> least 40
> orders, more orders would bring the cost down even more, but
> probably not
> less than $60. Yes they would be expensive, but anything custom made
> is. A
> club cab variant may be a possibility if enough people would be
> interested.
> Also a III Gen R/T Dakota is also an Idea we have been cooking up
> and may be
> a better possibility. If you were interested it would require a
> deposit to
> get the ball rolling since these would be a limited production
> custom.
>
> Let me know if you would be interested.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark Kuzia
> flyboy01@mediaone.net
> http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
> 1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
> ~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
> 1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
> ~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.