Re: 1/25 2nd Gen Dakota Models

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 09:32:04 EDT

That depends on interest in each model, obviously the first would be the one
with most demand, however, once one is made, the other style would be easier
to make.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)