Re: DML:All you guys who wanted the v6 beast parts

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 09:07:23 EDT

The chain will fit all magnums and the spindels will fit all gen 2's. The
timing chain was 80new and the spindels were allmost 200. The spindels were
used on a buddys truck for awhile, but still inperfect shape, the timing
chain is new in the box...make me an offer.

Greg Conner
1993 RC Dakota Sport
3.9L 5speed
15.4 @89