3.55 update

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 12:18:52 EDT

Well,last night at 500pm,the dealer called,and they had the wrong bearings
for my 3.55 rear end.(SNAFU).I have a rental Pontiac Grand Am now.They sent
a guy down to a Milwaukee dealership,to pick up the correct ones.

With any luck,sometime today,i'll have all new bearings in the rear end,and
a new "ring/pinion" set-up.

(crossing my fingers)

David A. Digney
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T,Magnum V6,42RE,3.55,Rancho RS5000 Shocks
Mobil 1 10w30,AC Oil Filter,Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,K&N Home-Brew,
Gutter-Guard Grill Screen,Sport Masters Tonneau Cover
Member of the "Dakota Mailing List" & Wisconsin District Representative
Member of DakotaUSA & Wisconsin Chapter President
webpage at: "http://communities.msn.com/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"