Re: 3.55 update

From: HOP (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 12:33:06 EDT

David,
It took them a month to get all the stuff right when they did the rear end
in my dak..
The first time they just replaced the bearings.. then 3k later the whole
thing blew up.. they had to call in a dc area rep to look it over... They
ended up replacing everything in the rear end.. The dealership i went to
didn't have the right tools for the job and had to order them. Then when it
came time for the parts they had the wrong ones...
HOP.
Houston,TeXas
Metallic Red 97 SLT CC 4x4 5.2Mag 3.55 LSD
Flomaster 3"Custom cat-back, 180 Tstat,
MSD 8.5 wires, Brass cap& rotor,
K&N Drop-in,Autolite 3923 plugs,
Pirelli 32x11.50x15, Westin Nerf bars,
Tinted windows,VentShade's,
BugDeflectorII, Extang BlackMAX Tonneau...
http://home.swbell.net/hopsdak