FUN FUN FUN!!

From: Casey Aldridge (caldridge@qwest.net)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 20:52:40 EDT

Hey all...just thought I would give an update on my baby.
Just had the stock auto tranny rebuilt @ 60K mi. She's had a
good 20k mi of supercharged abuse so it was time to go thru it.
Had it built up and has diesel automatic springs and some other
stuff done to it. She feels pretty strong now, and a lot easier to
drive in traffic :-) I raced a friend from work yesterday and he
has a 98 Mitsu Eclipse GS-T (2.0 Turbo I believe)...anywho I spanked
him pretty good and now im really pumped. Im gonna try and make it
to the track tomorrow to get some baseline runs before I start tuning
on it. And for those of you who are going...see you at Truckin Nationals!

Casey Aldridge
Tempe, AZ
'97 Dodge Dakota (S/C V6, Hotchkis'd)
'94 Chevrolet Caprice 9C1 (stock, 15.1@90)